About Blaze 2019
An Event full of light, Music, and Dance
Blaze is a platform where the elated minds can unleash their creativity, showcase their performance, get accolades and flamboyant colors and synchronize into fun and frolic experiences which comes every year. The fest is a amalgamation of various activities which are thoroughly charted to give a complete mix of cultural events. This event also includes the most beautiful faces and the most handsome people in the premises at a single place. One more attraction of the event is the Band Performance which allows students to have the time of their life by dancing and enjoying to their fullest.
Rules and Regulations
- Travelling expenses of the participating teams will be borne by the sponsoring institution/participant.
- All the teams are required to confirm their arrival time and place. Well in advance, so that they can be received by the volunteers of SRMS.
- Faculty members accompanying the team will not be charged any fee subject to a maximum of two.
- Boarding and lodging would be provided only to the registered members accompanying faculty members.
- Nobody would be allowed to participate in more than three events under any circumstances. If anyone is found violating this rule his/her candidate would be canceled from BLAZE 2K18.
- The decision of the judges would be final for all events.
- Any event can be removed or added before any prior notice.
- Outside faculty members may be invited for judgment.
- All the participants are required to bring their identity cards and the letter of approval from their college authority.
- In case of shortage of time, the registration for any event will be done on first come first serve basis.
- Any of the events should not depict anything which maybe derogatory or many may hurt the sentiments of any religion, community, institution or any individual. Any such depiction will result in the cancellation of the registration.
- The following props should not be used in any event: real cigarettes, real knives, real guns, liquor, crackers or any other indecent or dangerous materials
- Liquor, cigarettes or any other intoxicating materials are not allowed in the campus. Anyone found using these would be reported and their registration will be cancelled.
- Only winner and runner-up prizes will be awarded to participants.
- Management reserves the right to modify rules and grant entry to participants.
- Please submit your videos/songs to be played for your performance at the registration desk.
- College will not be responsible for stolen or damaged personal belongings.